Happy Tuesday Lovelies. For this week I wanted to talk about mascara, which is kind of one my must haves. I mean one thing I would want if I was stranded on an island is my mascara. Ok, maybe not that extreme but, pretty close. So, let’s talk mascara. Here are my top mascara picks.
1. Dior ‘Diorshow – Black Out’ Mascara – Deep black mascara with added benefits to add volume and intensity to your lashes. I will be honest any Diorshow mascara will due. I love them ALL!!
2. MAC ‘Opulash’ Optimum Black Mascara – intense black with added volume and curl.
3. MAC ‘False Lashes Extreme Black’ Mascara – saturates lashes in a dark intense color creates an illusion of false lashes.
4. Scandal Eyes Lycra Flex Mascara – black lightweight, buildable mascara.
5. Great Lash Waterproof Mascara – Overall great affordable mascara. Natural look with added volume.
6. CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara .44 fl. oz. – fiberstretch formula adds volume and length to every lash.
I have used all of these mascaras, at some point, for a long period of time and I love each them. Now my look for lashes is a natural but, fuller look. I do NOT like clumps or to have to work hard to achieve my look. I don’t use a brush after any of these. They are all pretty much apply and go. Perfect for any woman in a hurry. If you try one of these out let me know what you think.
Leave a Reply