Hi Fashionistas. If you follow me on Instagram than you have seen we have been surviving quarantine by adventuring out on the boat. So, I thought this would be a great opportunity to share my packing guide for a boat trip. These are all the must have items for our family to take a weekend away on the boat.
- Multiple Bathing Suits – You don’t want a wicked tan from wearing the same bathing suit every day. Also, if your bathing suit doesn’t dry, you will be putting on a wet suit. No one likes putting on a wet bathing suit.
- Extra Towels – I forget this every time. So, we end up with wet towels and trying to dry them when we head out on the boat.
- Swim Covers – To avoid over exposure to the sun, a swim cover is a must. I bring multiples of these as well, because they always end up wet and you don’t want to be soaked while traveling to your destinations on the water.
- Trucker Hat – I never wear a trucker hat except on the river. The mesh helps to keep your head from being drenched when you drop your hat in the water. Which is inevitable. Especially when boating with kids.
- Extra Flip Flops – You never know if you will lose one, miss place it or just need extra shoes.
- Cheap Sunglasses – We have all lost a pair of sunglasses off a boat. So, having multiple pairs of sunglasses is a must.
- Sunscreen – LOTS OF SUNSCREEN. I bring spray, lotion, and chapstick. The spray for part lines when you braid your hair, lotion for bodies and chapstick because everyone ends up with a sunburn on their lips.