Hi Lovelies. Hope your first week of July was wonderful. We have been spending an awful lot of time at the beach, and I thought I would share my must haves for a beach day with kids. I like to pack light and have a pretty solid system that I can get myself and the girls down without a ton of stuff.
Shop The Must Haves For A Beach Day With Kids:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12
- Extra Towels – I have towels that we sit on and towels that we dry off with. I love the lightweight blanket style towels to lay on and the regular towels for the kids to dry off with.
- Sunscreen – I always carry a lotion and spray. Spray is to reapply because once my girls are going it’s really hard to get them to dry off and chill to reapply sunscreen. We love Sun Bum and it always works for us.
- Umbrella – You need a place to escape the sun, and to keep your packing light an umbrella is the easiest way to go.
- Extra Water – We always travel with 3 water bottles. Each kid is responsible for their water, and boogie board.
- Snacks – Easy snacks that you can keep the sand off of.
- Speaker – I love to have music with me every where I go and this JBL speaker is my favorite! We always take it with us.
- Chapstick Sunscreen – I always regret when I forget this. My lips burn so easily. It’s the worst.
- Boogie Boards – The girls always love having their boogie boards when they are with their friends. I do recommend buying better quality boogie boards. Whenever we buy the cheap ones they break in half within the first few beach trips.
- Sand Toys – If they are tired from the waves, they can take a break and build a sand castle. Every kid loves to build a sandcastle.
I’m hoping to be back up with photoshoots and regularly scheduled content next week. We are still trying to get our house together. We have several unfinished projects that I am hoping to finish this weekend. If you are interested in our renovations, follow me on Instagram.
Leave a Reply