Hi Fashionistas. Happy Monday. I finally ventured to Westfield UTC to do some shopping for my birthday. I am so happy that I was able to go to Zara and shop. I saw this faux leather shirt on a mannequin at and had to have it. I already have so many ways I am going to style it. So, you will definitely see this on the blog a few more times.
It was a great weekend and I had a good birthday for Covid times. We had brunch and a shopping day. I mean don’t get me wrong, I wish I was on a tropical island enjoying the beach and sunshine, but I’m not. So, today in honor of my birthday I thought I would share five fun facts about me.
- I have ran 3 half marathons and I’m currently preparing for a full marathon.
- I was born and raised in Southern California. I’m a true California girl, but my heart is and always will be in NYC.
- I have worked in 4 very different industries; including Motocross, Makeup, Fashion, Fitness, and Sales.
- I do NOT camp. The idea of sleeping in a tent, is my nightmare.
- I don’t like paying full price for things. I love designer items, but my favorite thing is to find them on sale.
Shop The Faux Leather Shirt Here:
Shirt Dress | Skirt | Heels (similar) | Purse (similar) | Sand & Grit Bracelet
Love this wardrobe on you! Faux leather is in right now and I’m here for it! lol. I love camping but not in tent! Same here I love designer but LOVE when I can find a good budget friendly deal!
Thanks for sharing,
Titra @ setitraymccain.com