Hi Lovelies. Happy Hump Day. With fourth of July around the corner and some Covid restrictions still in place, the question of what to do for 4th of July has been weighing on my mind. I really want to get out and enjoy the holiday safely. Which I’m sure is what most of us want to do. Today, I am sharing some ideas of Things To Do For 4th Of July during social distancing.
Things To Do For 4th of July During Social Distancing
- BBQ – Nothing says Independence Day like a BBQ. Gather a small group of friends or family and BBQ. This is one of my favorite BBQ parties with a great steak recipe and easy serve wine.
- Beach Day – If you are lucky and live close to the beach, adventure down to the ocean. Spend the day at the beach and enjoy the sun and free time.
- Boat Day – If you own a boat or have a local place that you can rent a boat for the day, get out on the water, float and relax.
- Kayak/Paddle Board – If you don’t want to spend the day on the water you could rent paddle boards or kayaks for an hour or two. Get a a workout in on the 4th of July and then BBQ or hang with friends.
- Picnic – A picnic is a great option for 4th of July during Social Distancing. You can spend time with your family outdoors.
- American Ninja Warrior Party – Make 4th of July fun with an American Ninja Warrior Party. You can pick up the perfect ANW Kit from Dick’s and set it up in your yard.
- Hike – I love a good hike and social distancing has really pushed me to be adventurous and do more hiking. A good hike on the Fourth of July is another great option. You can choose a local spot or go on a weekend adventure. We loved our trip to Yosemite for 4th of July a few years ago. Check out our favorite hike HERE.
- Road Trip – Take a road trip somewhere. Check out a new place, go for a drive, enjoy a meal, see the fireworks and then head home. We recently did a road trip up the California Coast, you can view it HERE.
- Movie In The Yard – This is definitely one of my favorite things to do in the yard. We have the full setup with a screen and projector. It’s such a great summer activity.
- Red White & Blue – If you love to cook and bake, have a fun filled day with red white and blue baked goodies. I have made a delicious mixed berry cobbler, or you can create festive cookies, or a cake. The options are endless.
Leave a Reply