Hi Lovelies. It’s Friday of probably one of the biggest holiday party weekends all year. I feel like we have so many parties scheduled and sadly we just won’t be able to make all of them. Wouldn’t it be great if holiday parties could be all year long? Today on TFM, I’m sharing a Kids Ugly Sweater Birthday Party. This is also a great winter wonderland themed party if your child’s birthday is after the holidays.
Here is a little back story on the theme. This year she really wanted a bunny birthday party. So, I scoured paperless posts for bunny themed invites. I found the cutest invitation with a bunch of animals in ugly sweaters and thought this would be the perfect theme. She can have her bunny part in December.
I made most of the treats. I ordered the cake and cupcakes from Vons and then decorated them myself. This is my favorite party hack. It saves so much time and everyone loves the treats. Vons is always so easy to order from and it takes all the baking and decorating off my hands.
Shop The Party Supplies Here:
Everything You Need To Host A Kids Ugly Sweater Birthday Party
- Ugly Sweater Cookies – I have linked the Target packs I purchased. However, buy them in a Target store or at a Vons grocery store. They are much cheaper!!
- Extra Frosting & Sprinkles – You can never have too much frosting or sprinkles for the kids to decorate with.
- DIY Mugs – I picked up some to-go DIY mugs from Dollar Tree and all the coloring supplies. The kids got to design their own mug before we served up the hot cocoa. They love it.
- Hot Cocoa Bar – Make sure you have all of the hot cocoa fixings. This was the kids favorite part. They cleared out the treats in minutes.
- Winter Decor – All my parties always start with the dollar spot at Target.