Hi Lovelies. You know we always love a reason to party in our house. My husband’s birthday was this past weekend and we had a small gathering of our close friends to have a Pizza And Beer Party.
Pizza And Beer Party Essentials
- Quality Pizza Crust – We ordered pizza crusts from a local pizza joint. If you are looking for something more affordable, but still delicious, we love Trader Joes Pizza Crust.
- All The Toppings – We had everything I could think of. Tomato Sauce, Pesto, all the veggies, pineapple, pears, mozzarella, goat cheese sausage and pepperoni.
- Pizza Oven Or Pizza Stones – We chose to have this party to break in our new OONI pizza oven. But, if you don’t have a pizza oven, grab a couple pizza stones for your oven. Make sure that you keep them in the oven as it heats so that stone won’t crack.
- Variety Of Beer – My husband loves IPA’s so we stocked up on that. But really the options are endless.
- Variety Of Beer Glasses – I picked up these beer steins and tulip glasses from Target. I also, found these coozies that were perfect for those that didn’t want a glass.
- Guinness Peanut Butter Cupcakes – Super easy made from the box. Here are the recipes I used to make the cupcakes. Which were a party favorite. Guinness Cupcake and Peanut Butter Frosting.
Shop the Pizza And Beer Party Here:
Beer Steins | Tulip Glasses | Decorative Fans | Cookies |
Looking for another great Adult Party Idea? Check out this Whiskey And Cigar Party.
Leave a Reply