Hi Lovelies. Happy Friday. I’m continuing the body shape series with the top 5 cute fall blazers for an inverted triangle body shape. This body shape can be a bit tricky to find the perfect blazer. Here are the top tips to finding the perfect one. My most important note, always make sure that you have a proper fit. You don’t want your blazer to be too big or too tight.
Shop The Blazers For An Inverted Triangle Body Shape Here:
Key Tips To Finding The Perfect Blazer
- No Shoulder padding. The key to the perfect blazer for an inverted triangle is a slim fit on the shoulders. The seam should lay flat and smooth right at the edge of the shoulder.
- Defined waist. You want a tailored blazer that gives definition to the waist line.
- Flowing away from the body at the hips. This will help give the illusion of an hourglass shape.
- Pocket flaps or details around the hips. This is another trick to draw the eye away from broad shoulders and create balance of the upper and lower body.
- A single button blazer is ideal. You want to give a long neckline to minimize broad shoulders.
Are you an inverted triangle? Check out my all of the inverted triangle posts. You can also check out the other blazer posts.
Lisa Richardson says
I haven’t worn a blazer in years, but I’m about to decide it’s time. Lots of cute options out there and here.😉
Megan Ballard says
Thank you so much Lisa! Yes blazers are a great way to layer and a must have. xo ~ Megan