It’s that time of year for gift guides. Coming up to Thanksgiving, we have a gift guide extravaganza. Starting today with her. Tuesday brings the gift guide for him, and finally, Wednesday for kids. Check back each day for the gift guides perfect for everyone in your life.
1. Henri Bendel Orbital Cuff Ring – The perfect accessory. What girl doesn’t love something Henri Bendel? Choose from bangles, scarfs, bracelets, even wonderfully scented candles. I love hitting up the HB store.
2. Cashmere Sweater – This cashmere sweater is a high price point, but it’s beautiful, soft and can be dressed up or down.
3. Express Blanket Scarf – Blanket scarves are the must-have accessory this season. They are so versatile and can be worn in countless ways. Give the gift of warmth with this perfectly plaid scarf.
4. Professional Wine Taster Bottle Stopper – I mean, this needs no explanation. I love wine, all my friends love wine. This is a must.
5. Kendra Scott Pendant Necklace – If the lady in your life hasn’t jumped in to get this accessory, it’s the perfect time for you to hand over a beautiful Kendra Scott piece.
6. Chloe Small Marcie Saddle Bag – This is my high ticket item choice for this holiday. This bag is just beautiful. Coming in at $800 it’s an investment piece and will really wow any lady.
7. Ugg Crocheted Classic Shearling Boot – Every girl loves Ugg Australia. These crocheted boots are perfect. They are stylish, and can be worn tall, or folded over for a different look.
8. Initial letter Wine Stopper – Yes I put two wine stoppers on my gift guide. These two were just too perfect, I couldn’t choose just one.
9. Faux Fur Wine Scarf – A perfect addition to a bottle of wine for a holiday party present.
10. Steve Madden Hipstir Suede Boot – A perfect boot for any wardrobe. A small heel and this boot can easily transition from Fall to Winter, and Spring. There are several other Steve Madden boots that are great wardrobe pieces. I have the fringe boot and love them for any outfit. You can see how I styled a similar pair of boots here.
Are there any items on your must have list for the holiday season? I always love hearing other peoples must list?
Leslie Clingan says
OH MY STARS, those wine scarves are just precious. Thank you so much for sharing them. Will be running to Pier One tomorrow.
Fashionista Momma says
Thank you Leslie. I just loved them, and I picked a couple of the fun Pier 1 gifts for friends. They are great. xo~ Megan